Have you ever struggled to sell your books or products and wondered if video marketing would make a difference? You are not alone. The problem has been that we don’t know how to go about video marketing and the few attempts we have made reaped little results.
We may believe we have the greatest book, product or service in the world, and that everybody needs it… but if we don’t have an effective way of communicating with people, we are wasting precious time, money and effort! I think we’ve all been there.
These days, it’s not easy to find clients by going to their homes, picking up the phone and offering your services, or even putting an expensive commercial on a radio station. Many people don’t listen to the radio any more. And TV advertising is way too expensive. Even our books get lost in Amazon’s vast global store.
The way to market has changed radically. The Internet can do wonderful things for our business, but we need to know the correct techniques in order to apply them. How can we discover those with our limited time and budget?
The Video Marketing Guide
Don’t worry, the Revolutionary Video Marketing Training Guide has got you covered! I strongly urge you to check it out.
Here are some astonishing facts about video:
* 52% of marketing professionals name video as the type of content with the best ROI.
* 76% of marketers plan to use video to boost their brand awareness campaigns.
* 96% of B2B companies are planning to use video in their content marketing over the next year
* Adding a video to your website can increase the chance of a front page Google result by up to 53x.
* Using videos in email marketing has been shown to double click-through rates.
* 71% of marketers say that video conversion rates consistently outperform other marketing content.
* Audiences are 10x more likely to engage with video content—embed, share, or comment—more than text-only blogs or related social posts
Video Marketing is the Way To Go
Yes, videos are definitely an ideal way to tap into new audiences and boost your profits, without increasing your advertising budget. Find out more about achieving success with video marketing.
I have learned a lot from this outstanding training… and so will you,
P.S. There is no ROCKET SCIENCE involved in using Video for the growth of your business. It just needs a careful and planned approach. So, do make use of this excellent guide to video marketing.