I’m always looking for ways to promote my books and products and am really excited about this new software. I acquired it today and will be adding it to all my sites.
What’s so great about it?
I’m sure you’ve noted that some videos just will not play on your smartphone or tablet… and even sometimes on your desktop.
That is SO frustrating and David Perdew invested $10,000 to produce the answer. He has thousands of videos in his various programs and this software keeps track of all of them.
The player is very user-friendly, simple to use and setup and compatible with all devices, which means everyone will be able to view it on whatever device they are using…. from smartphones to tablets to PCs.
- The software works with every mobile device and AUTOMATICALLY resizes the videos for various screen sizes. Now that’s a plus.
- It also keeps track of all your videos via the admin area in your WordPress admin panel so you can see and manage all your videos at a glance. Not only that, it keeps a record of which pages and posts you are using specific videos so if you make any changes, you know what is affected.
- It has special features needed by marketers, for example, the ability to hide/show the controls, displays timed messages, including buy buttons, and redirects to specific page when video is complete.
- You can direct viewers to your website, Facebook page, affiliate links, Amazon… wherever.
- You can store and select your videos from your video database, cloud-based servers, Amazon S3, and YouTube (Big Plus… without adding YouTube’s advertising. That drives me insane.)
- It’s simple to use! Bottom line… it just works.
There’s so much more, but the important thing is that it works beautifully… anywhere and everywhere, including using the generated code on non-Wordpress sites.
I’m blown away by this and I know you will be too if you understand the amazing response videos get from potential purchasers. It’s huge. We live in a media-driven age.
Here’s the link:
P.S. We have to tell readers about our products. Video is one of the best methods… especially if they go viral. Visit www.animoto.com and find out how easy it is to produce a professional video at no cost.